Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is Will's 5 month birthday! I can't believe how fast it's gone (even though certain days (and nights!) felt like eternity). Today I left him at a real daycare provider. She is not the one that Bil and I originally picked out (we are on that one's waiting list due to my indecision about what we were doing), but hopefully she will work out. Her name is Vivian, and she seems pretty nice. Will wasn't screaming when I picked him up, which makes me feel so much less guilty for leaving him in the first place.

Last night Will was working on his crawling skills. He was having some tummy time and he was stretching out his legs, pushing up on his toes, and then he got his knees up under himself. He couldn't quite figure out what to do with his arms in order to get moving, but I think he is not long for immobility! He was extremely frustrated with his inability to make himself move and squawked really loudly.

He is also eating rice cereal like a pro now. He ate several tablespoons at Vivian's, and Rachel feed him a couple more this afternoon. It's hard to eat food around him now without him constantly grabbing at it. I can no longer sit my poptarts on his stomach in the morning while he nurses--he will take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment