Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nothing of Interest, Just a New Camera



I really have nothing of interest to post. After a long hiatus of.......oh, five days or so, sickness has returned to our house. Last night, Will woke up for the second night in a row around 3:30 crying, which I couldn't get him to quit no matter how many times I rolled over and let him try the opposite boob. Finally, when Bil growled, "Will, stop crying!" (side note: Bil claims to have no recollection of his middle-of-the-night grouchiness), I decided it was time to try something else, so we got out of bed. I took his temp, and sure enough, it was 101.5. I doped him with Motrin and eventually rocked him back to sleep. I was forced to watch Suzie Orman (denied, denied, denied, everyone denied) since there is nothing on basic cable at 4 in the morning, in case you were wondering. I know it's really bad, but I am always thankful that we put that TV in the nursery. It's not like Will ever watches it, and it sure is nice for me when I have to spend 45 minutes putting him to sleep.

Anyway, Bil is suffering from an intestinal complaint, and Will has been the whiniest baby ever, although he hasn't been running a fever. He is very tired but is having a terrible time staying asleep and wakes up from a dead sleep screaming, so I assume something is hurting. He is also sporting his first big bump. He fell into the loveseat arm and bonked his head good. He has a nasty bruise/bump combo going on.

The main reason for this post is to upload pics from my new little point and shoot I got while the Rebel is being fixed/replaced. The new camera is tiny and adorable and shoots movies as well; I hope to take it with me much more often than I do the Rebel and get some shots I would otherwise miss.


Since we finally had some nice weather this week, Will got to enjoy his new swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment