Friday, June 25, 2010

Will on Wheels

Today I stopped by a garage sale with Will. As we walked up the driveway, sitting at the end was a Cozy Coupe Fisher Price car. Will practically leaped from my arms to the pavement. He climbed immediately into the car and then refused to get out, even after I pushed him around in it a little bit. I had to roll him over to the rest of the garage sale so that I could check out the other items. When I was finished looking, I tried to get him out again, failing to do anything except elicit screeching. After some negotiating, the lady took my offer of $20, and I pushed Will (still in the car, of course) down the driveway and to the street where we were parked. When I pulled him out to put him in his carseat, he was flailing and screeching and throwing the nearest thing to a tantrum I've yet seen from him. We got the coupe loaded up in the front seat and brought it home. Will was past due for a nap when we got home, but he spent an hour opening and closing the door and going in and out of the car over and over (and over) again. He loves his first set of wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment