The PDF: The PDF was kind of annoying. I don't know if it was a problem with my printer or what, but some of the pages did not print off the cut lines--they were just blank where there should have been a line, which made trimming it the right amount tricky. There was also some of the tiling that just seemed to be off (somewhere around the middle the pages simply didn't quite line up, and it wasn't an issue of my having gotten off. But, I did get it put together, and it definitely wasn't the worst pdf-pattern I've put together. I just wish everyone would do it the way Oliver + S does. :-)
The pattern itself: Went together great--no problems at all. Instructions were great. I didn't really read too closely, then wished I had, as you're supposed to start from the center when you stitch the sweetheart neckline, so I had to unpick a bit and stitch from the middle.Otherwise, this was a breeze.
The dress: I LOVE it! The pattern is very economical in terms of fabric, especially if you use contrast fabric. You can use up some really small scraps doing this. Unlike the Moneta (I just can't get on board with all those waist gathers, however soft), I think I would be quite comfortable wearing this design unbelted. On this particular version, the belt helps to break up all the crazy stripes. It's a very flattering style to my body type, IMO.
I wanted to get in on the stretch-lace trend by using it in the contrast top, but I didn't want to make a JoAnn's run for this and use the lace on my first attempt, so I went diving into my upcycle bag and found a dress my sister gave me last year in a huge sack of clothing she and her running friend had under-grown. It had some stretch-lace type stuff, and so I used that and it's gross poly underlining so I could wear a regular bra with it.
The other knit was just something from JoAnn's clearance rack. It didn't seem to be as horribly off-grain as the other knit I purchased from there, though the broken chevron pattern made it a bit more forgiving to work with than regular stripes. It was also slightly beefier, though still having nice stretch and drape. I was actually pretty happy with this fabric. I noticed after I put it together than I must have cut the bodice and the skirt going in opposite directions.
In sum, this is a great pattern, and I can't wait to try out the other options (there's pieces to make just a top or to make the top/dress without a contrast bodice). I give this pattern as many thumbs up as possible. L.O.V.E.